Sunday, June 12, 2011

I need a laptop.

Hi, friends. I've been neglecting this space. We're wrapping up a week of baby birthday goodness, and whoa. I am so very glad this only happens once a year, because I am pooped! A more detailed post will be coming soon, but for now here are some bits of Little E's birthday week (in my head, birthdays are always celebrated for a whole week...shouldn't they always be?)







Elliot has been home a lot more lately, which is another excuse reason why I haven't been writing more. I absolutely cannot get things done on the desktop computer when other people are around. I need quiet and privacy when I write. He has a laptop that I'm going to be using for blogging, and I may even sneak out of the house to do it. I'm very excited (but we'll see if I actually stick with it...you know me.)

This is another busy week for us, as I'm gearing up to go back to work nearly full-time. I have mixed feelings about this and we'll talk about that soon. 

I hope your week has been full of sunshine and cupcakes, birthdays or no. 


It's summer, y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment