Friday, June 3, 2011

Going With It.

Today was delicious. It was full of early birthday presents, toddler-to-baby kisses, mama friends over coffee, and sunshine.

After a busy morning with some of my favorite ladies and their little people, and after Little E's short and crummy afternoon nap, we decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood. I'm so glad we did. On our stroll we walked a bit around the Seattle University campus and there, we saw something that rocked our baby's face off.




A giant fountain. A giant fountain with another baby running around in it. Though the sun was shining, it was not as warm as I would've liked. We had no change of clothes for our girl, and though she was clapping and reaching and squealing at that water, I almost said no. I'm so glad I didn't.





This is the stuff I want to remember. And we did, after all, have an extra diaper at least. Sometimes you have to just go with it.

Taking time to dry out in the grass.




Hello, summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment