Friday, April 8, 2011

I Love Fridays.




These are my loves. We don't get a whole lot of family time because of our crazy hectic schedules, so the slow rhythm of our one day off together is much anticipated. Elliot still has class, but we have the morning and most of the afternoon to do as we please. Well, sometimes that involves things like trips to Target, babyproofing, grocery shopping, vacuuming (finally) and other menial tasks that don't get done on our usual tag-team-parent days. But still.






This morning I made strawberry pancakes (baby no likey...as usual) and the kiddo took a rare hour and a half nap. I even got to tweeze my eyebrows, something every new mama considers a luxury. This afternoon I have an appointment for a bang trim (unheard of!) and then we'll bum around downtown until the kiddo's bedtime.  

I live for these moments. Time to enjoy our babe, each other, and probably a non-fat, no-whip mocha.  We're crazy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment